What information do we collect?
Information about the Administrator and the processing of personal data by him
- The administrator of your personal data is AZTEC Sp. z o.o. ul. Gen. Zajączka 19th place 58, 01-505 Warsaw, NIP 526-22-17-246, REGON 013117568
- The administrator runs websites under the address www.lasagrada.com.pl, hereinafter referred to as the Website.
- Under the acronym, RODO should be understood as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC.
- Persons who register on the Website are requested to provide the data necessary to create and service the account. In order to facilitate the service, the User may provide additional data, thereby agreeing to their processing. Such data can be deleted at any time.
- The administrator carefully selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data being processed. Only persons duly authorized by the Administrator have full access to the databases.
- The administrator protects personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law.
- Personal data will not be processed in an automated manner.
- Visitors can view the Website without prior registration and provide personal data.
Data collected automatically
During your visit to our website, data about your visit are automatically collected, e.g. your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc.
Data collected when you contact us
When you contact us via the website, telephone, e-mail, etc., you provide us with your personal data, e.g. name, surname, email address, etc.
Your activity on the Website, including its personal data, can be recorded in system logs. Information collected in the logs processed in connection with the provision of services. The administrator also processes them for technical purposes – in particular, the data may be temporarily stored and processed to ensure the security and proper functioning of IT systems, e.g. in the context of backup copies, tests of changes in information systems, detection of irregularities or protection against abuse and attacks.
The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended), the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Dz.U.2015.2135, ie with later changes) and starting from 25 May 2018 in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in relation to processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Official Journal No. 119) hereinafter referred to as “RODO”.
Persons whose data is processed are entitled to access and correct the personal data of such personal data. Consent to the processing of the above mentioned data may be withdrawn at any time by sending the withdrawal of consent in the form of an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. Data is collected only to the extent necessary. After completing the purpose of data processing, the above mentioned personal data will be deleted.
How do we use your data?
Under no circumstances will we sell data collected about you to third parties.
If you subscribed to our Newsletter or otherwise agreed to receive it, we will use your data to send you our Newsletter. You will be asked if you want to receive the Newsletter during registration.
Data collected automatically can be used to analyze the behavior of users on our website, collect demographic data about our users, or to personalize the content of our websites. This data is collected automatically about each user.
Data collected during correspondence between you (when you contact us via the website, telephone, e-mail, etc. you provide us with your personal data, e.g. name, surname, email address, etc.) and our service will be used only in order to:
- sending a response to your inquiry.
- fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) of the RODO);
- analytical and statistical, involving the analysis of Users’ activity, as well as their preferences in order to improve the functionalities and services provided (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- marketing of own products or services, including personalized ones (pursuant to Article 6 (1) letter f) of the RODO);
- pursuing or securing claims (pursuant to Article 6 (1) letter f of the RODO);
- issue an invoice, bill or conduct financial reporting,
- pursuing claims or defending legal interests of AZTEC Sp. z o.o.,
Recipients of data
In connection with the implementation of services, personal data will be disclosed to external entities, including in particular suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems, entities such as banks and payment operators, entities providing accounting, legal, auditing, consulting and courier services.
Personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
In the case of control of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, your data may be made available to the employees of the Inspectorate in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
In the event of a breach of law or when required by law, we may disclose your information to the judicial authorities.
How will we contact you?
If you contact us via the website, telephone, e-mail, etc., you can receive emails about your message from us. We can also contact you by phone if we have important information about your transaction.
If you subscribed to our Newsletter or otherwise agreed to receive it, you will receive our newsletter by email.
What are your rights related to the processing of personal data?
You have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data by us:
- the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of the data,
- the right to request data rectification
- the right to delete data (in certain situations),
- the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data,
- the right to limit data processing.
If your data is processed on the basis of consent or as part of the service provided (data is necessary to provide the service) you can additionally use the following rights:
- the right to withdraw consent in the scope in which they are processed on this basis. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive from the administrator your personal data, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. You can send this data to another data administrator.
If your data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest of the controller, you have the right to object to such processing.
Data collected automatically can not be changed or deleted.
1 In connection with the provision of website content www.lasagrada.com.pl (hereafter referred to as “the Service”) are known. cookies, or information stored on servers on the user’s terminal equipment which servers can read each time you connect to the terminal device, you may also use other technologies similar or identical functions of cookies. In this paper, information on cookies also apply to other similar technologies used within our web sites. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user of the Website. Cookies usually contain the domain name web site of origin, the time keep them on the edge and a unique number.
2 Cookies are used to:
a) adapt web content websites to your preferences and to optimize the use of the websites, in particular, these files allow you to identify the device’s web site and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs,
b) create statistics that help us to understand how users will benefit from a website, which allows you to improve the structure and content,
c) the maintenance of a user session website (after logging in), so that you do not have service on every page to retype your login and password
d) to provide users with more advertising content tailored to their interests.
3 As part of our online services, we can use the following types of cookies:
a) “essential” cookies allow you to use the services available on the website, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the service,
b) cookies used to ensure safety, such as used for the detection of fraud in the authentication within the service,
c) cookies for collecting information about your use of the Web site,
d) “functional” cookies for the “save” user-selected settings and customize the user interface, for example, in the language or region of origin of the user, the font size, appearance, website, etc.
e) “advertising” cookies allow advertising content to provide users with more tailored to their interests.
4 In many cases, the software used for browsing the web (browser) is allowed by default to store cookies on users’ terminal equipment. Users of the website can make at any time change your cookie settings. These settings can be amended in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on them every time you enter in the device’s website. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (browser). Failure to change the settings of cookies is that they will be included in the terminal equipment of the user, and therefore we will keep the information in the terminal equipment of a user, and access to this information.
More about cookies you can read it here or in the Help menu web browser.
Comprehensive information is available in the software settings (browser). Details for users of different web browsers, such as:
How do we protect your personal information?
Communication between your computer and our server when we collect your personal information are encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer). In addition, our databases are protected against access by third parties.
The company collecting the data: AZTEC Sp. z o.o. based st. Gen. Zajączka 19/58, 01-505 Warsaw, entered by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000247624, NIP 526-22-17-246, REGON 013117568, registered capital 50 000 zł.
If you have further questions about privacy please contact us using the contact form on the contact page.